1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from the deep, COLD jungles of Sweden

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Huan'Gar, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Huan'Gar
    Jungle Swarm

Huan'Gar New Member

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Erik, from the far north of Sweden. 29 years old, been playing Warhammer for about 15 years. Might sound like im sort of a veteran but im far from it. Last 10 years me and my small group of players only play a few times a year when we are all back home in our hometown on vacation mostly. And when we do it always include lots of beer and bullshit.

I started of with Lizardmen and some how I always come back to play them. Just love them. The history, being the oldest race. I mean? That's like, all you other races are children to us, lets continue to look down on all of them! ;)

But since I play so seldom and dont have the time to paint what I really love is to build armies. I know some of you will disagree with me here but what I love is to win. I love strategic thinking and tactics. To build an all-comers-army to tackle everything and anything. So that's why I finally joined you guys on this great forum. To get second opinions on my armies and hopefully contribute to others armies/tactics. I have a dream to compete in tournaments more but I lack the time and we don't have any tournaments close to where I live. But I continue to prepare hehe.. oh btw I love 8th edition, best so far I think and I will never start with the new age just to help with GW sales.

Looking forward to many discussions!

All the best,

Huan'Gar

pendrake likes this.
  2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

3. Essmir
    Chameleon Skink

Essmir Well-Known Member

Välkommen till Lustria online!
    I know that the swedich north is cold rhigt now but you will finde out that lustria is far warmer and as crowsfoot said it's lots of people here that happily discusses army building.
    And it's always nice to have some more countrymen on the forum. So greatings ones agien! :)

//Essmir

4. Huan'Gar
    Jungle Swarm

Huan'Gar New Member

Thank you! I sure will. I do paint or atleast I did.. Now I only paint the walls of my house and I have a fiance that think it's perfect for our 1,5 year old son to help me paint my figures hehe.. I wish I had the time.

Thanks for the tips, ill see you around!

5. Huan'Gar
    Jungle Swarm

Huan'Gar New Member

Thank you. Hehe it sure is been below -30 degrees celsius now whole week!
    Always nice with a fellow Swede!:)

6. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Eeeek! Another Svenska Barbarian! Hide the valuable stuff! Don't let him know about the Fluff subforum!

Huan'Gar likes this.
  7. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to Huan'Gar, I enjoyed your enthusiastic greeting so much I'll over look the apostrophe in your name. (I really don't like apostrophes in names, ask Bob).

Whatever game line you play we will support your lizard gaming needs. We also strive to serve you painting modeling needs whether you be an expert or a beginner, an vigorous painter or a part-time painter.