1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings my fellow reptillians

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WeeDawgNYC, Jan 13, 2009.

1. WeeDawgNYC
    Skink

WeeDawgNYC New Member

Hello everyone,

I just stumbles upon your site after visiting the WarVault, I must say as a member of the Pyramid I llike the atmosphere of this site better.

so as a veteran Warhammerer (14yrs+) Lizardmen where my 1st army choice, now 8,000pts & 3 armies later I find myself looking through many a forum digging up info on my cold blooded brethren.

I read briefly through the new codex a few days ago & I must admit although they did away with our prized jaguar charm & spawnings the new Special Characters although pricey are tasteful new addition to our ranks.

one thing that I did notiice is that the army plays ALOT like our 5th edition ones did as well as the redesign of the sculpts as well (Krox's & Terry's)

in close I would like to let everyone know that I am open to sharing my expertise with any & everyone that may decide to enquire.

happy gaming
    ~W.Dawg

2. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

I'm very excited to see such an older veteran of the game here! I'm a player of 7 years, so you've got my experince dwarfed, but welcome to our home.

3. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Welcome to the site man, great to have you share your pool of wisdom :)

4. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site :)