1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Camazotz, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Camazotz
    Skink

Camazotz Member

Hello scaly ones! i was a 40k ork player 8 years ago then i abandoned the hobby to...you know lose my verginity and stuff :p
    few days ago i stumbled upon little box that was lost in the chaos when i moved to my current house and it was an AWESOME stegadon! I rushed to the local GW getting my self a color and glue kit and i was caught in this Age of Sigmar new game so i'd might start collecting a lizardmen/seraphon army

see you around!

Scalenex, Warden, n810 and 4 others like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! Age of sigmar is a lot of fun, we have a lot of tactics and discussions, so feel free to browse and ask questions. Also, we like seeing armies, so when you have it post up the pics!

3. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Congratulations, @Camazotz , being anthropomorphic, genderless, parthenogenetically reproducing reptiles, not all of us get to lose our virginity. Now that all of that is behind you, I'm glad you are back with the program of scaly domination :)

4. Camazotz
    Skink

Camazotz Member

Damn you're right! that was why i stirred away from my orks and their sad mycelial way to make babies, from the pan to the fire!

spawning of Bob, Freddy25 and Bowser like this.
  5. Toltecatl
    Razordon

Toltecatl Well-Known Member

Well, it looks like you're stuck with non-sexual reproduction again sadly… my condolences and welcome to skinkginity land then! :D

spawning of Bob and Camazotz like this.
  6. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Don't worry. Such warm-blooded activities will be tested again. For Science!

7. Toltecatl
    Razordon

Toltecatl Well-Known Member

Hmm well i'll take your word for it. Science has to make progress if we are to rule the world.

8. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Welcome to the forum! I like the name you have picked, being a big fan of Mayan history and art myself. Good luck in your endeavors!

9. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

Painting and converting. We got you covered. Tips and techniques, honest but polite critiques and models to inspire you. We got it.

Gameplay. We cover tactics, list building and battle reports for 8th Edition Warhammer, 9th Age Warhammer, Age of Sigmar Warhammer, and Kings of War.

We have fiction, aka fluff pieces. It's mostly 8th Edition/Age of Sigmar but we welcome all fluff. It doesn't have to be reptilian, it doesn't even need to be gaming.

And We got forums to talk about memes, Star Wars, and whatnot.