1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GW is a changed company

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by NIGHTBRINGER, Aug 14, 2016.

1. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

GW are really putting forth a monumental amount of effort towards the support of AoS. This trend seems to be continuing...

[​IMG]

I wish GW had put forth even a quarter of this effort towards Warhammer Fantasy. :(:(:(

Jorgik, n810 and Bowser like this.
  2. Acorn Lord
    Saurus

Acorn Lord Member

Same.

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  3. Jorgik
    Carnasaur

Jorgik Well-Known Member

Well I share your opinion, but I still admire what they are doing. It seems they got a lot friendlier towards customers since AoS. I don´t know why they didn´t but they could have done it with fantasy at the same time they are doing it with AoS. I still think fantasy and AoS could have shared the position of main GW fantasy game. Anyways all this is making me consider playing AoS now that they introduced points. I watched the other day a game at the store and seemed pretty fun. Maybe some of these days I turn to the dark side and give it a try :p.

Bowser and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

For sure. I think the new CEO has a lot to do with this shift in strategy. Gone are the days of Tom Kirby's tyrannical rule.
    This is now the second time today (the first was in response to DyingAtheist buying ironjaws over Seraphon) that I must post this video...

Jorgik likes this.