1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The April Poetry Contest has opened for voting! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

GW 'News': NECROMUNDA! NEW DISCOUNTS FOR AOS!

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Cristhian MLR, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Aginor
    Skink Chief

Aginor Well-Known Member

I openly admit I like SCE from an aesthetics point of view. I kinda like heavy armor and such stuff.

Basically SCE are for me like Bayern München in football or New England Patriots in american football. I like how they play and they are so great and offer so many options..... but they are OP and the poster boys that get everything.

So I'd like to play them....and don't want to play them. I like them but don't want to like them.
    ...it is really hard, especially now that they are our only allies we could pick.
    But then it became a bit easier not to play them because now the balance became much better for many armies, including ours.

Anyway.
    Those crossbow dudes with the birds are awesome models, and so are many other SCE. I fear the day @Mesandres will play them against either of my armies because they are damn strong, but it will still be a pleasure to see them on the table because the models are great (and he also painted them well).

Mesandres, Captaniser and Ritual like this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

93dd807de636c1fc8d9f33e3a69610cd7dbb58bc0ea8a3b74ab043f3b01a50c1.jpg

Captaniser likes this.
  3. Aginor
    Skink Chief

Aginor Well-Known Member

Haha, Nope, I am really not joking. Keep in mind that I am completely unbiased because I started wargaming just a year ago so I didn't have time to develop a big grudge on anything beforehand. :D

4. Captaniser
    Troglodon

Captaniser Well-Known Member

ohh, how i envy you. people who have been in the hobby for 3+ years, are usually very biased and have some huge grudge on something.

Aginor likes this.
  5. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Fair enough :)

Except me :angelic:

:D

Aginor likes this.