1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Heavens watch starhost

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by KoulaqKhan, Jul 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. KoulaqKhan
    Skink

KoulaqKhan New Member

So in the new app I noticed that while the GHB there is a point cost for the Heavens watch starhost and bloodclaw starhost, there is no battalion available in the app. That being said, I did send that issue in to see a resolve about a week ago but still haven't seen any changes in my app. Does anybody have any info on this?

Additionally, I noticed that the app has stricter unit restrains on certain battalions and was wondering everyone's thoughts?

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

They are probably still working on the app.
    I only use the stuff that comes for free, but even in that there are some issues. Almost daily updates though, so they will probably have most of the kinks out pretty soon.

Edit: also, can you give us examples of those more strict requirements?

3. KoulaqKhan
    Skink

KoulaqKhan New Member

Well one example is that in the thunderquake starhost you used to be able to take an option of a unit of kroxigor or a hunting pack (of salamander and skink handlers) but now it only says you have to have a unit of kroxigor to complete the battalion

4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

what matters is what's written.
    If there's not a FAQ of something official that explicitly forbids you to take a hunting pack in the Thunderquake, then it's just a case of something malfunctioning in the App, that will hopefully be fixed shortly (?)

5. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

I agree, that sounds like an error in the app. There is nothing in the FAQ or Errata hinting on a change of that bataillon warscroll.