1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bowser, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Hi everybody!

I have been playing warhammer about a year now, fell into a lizardmen army and have been kit bashing ever since! Have been creeping this forum for a while now, so thought I should sign up and join in. Have been loving AOS so far, might be the unpopular opinion, but I think it is brilliant!

spawning of Bob and n810 like this.
  2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome to Lustria, Bowser.

Bowser likes this.
  3. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Some forumites like oldhammer, some forumites like Age of Sigmar. At some point we are likely to create 9th Age and Kings of War branches too.

Though we play different games, we find unity in the painting, fluff, introduction, and off topic forums.

We got a healthy growing Tactica Index going for Age of Sigmar now.

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Thanks guys! I think it was the Scalenex tactica index that lead to me finding this site! Had to try to give the tournament going crowd of 8th some kind of challenge!

Scalenex likes this.
  5. El Caimán
    Cold One

El Caimán Active Member

I used to play a long time ago and liked fantasy, but i always thought it was too much. My personal opinion.
    Some units were USELESS; now in AoS none are useless. No matter how much they suck, they have something good going on.
    The day i decided to come back to warhammer lol was surprinsingly the day AoS was released and i was surprised...i think it's good and new user-friendly.

Sorry for going off-topic, but since you said you just started and thought it was ok i also wanted to share my opinion! :)

Btw i lurked around here for a while too haha
    Sane thing at the skaven big forum but this one is way better to the eye

Bowser likes this.