1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aparach, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

See that I has forgot to introduce myself (how rude). So as my post 100 I thought it was about time!
    I'm from Norway(cold place north in the real world), were I study classical music with the clarinet as my instrument, and so started to play Lizardmen(guys from warm place south in our parallell univers :p ) for a few months ago. Actually I tried Warhammer for about 8-10 years ago(lizardmen as well), but that didn't last for long...
    I'm now addicted, has an army of 5000 pts, and plays regulary with 2 friends (Warriors of Chaos,
    Wood Elves/Dark Elves).

What can I say; I'm a happy lizzard :)

2. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Glad you're enjoying the site mate, welcome aboard :)

3. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Hey! I also play Clarinet and study alot of classical music! Well, actually I prefer to play Bass Clarinet, but I guess our only real difference is I'm in Texas, lol, so hot and sunny isn't that alien to me.

4. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Cool!
    Havn't realy done much bass clarinet playing myself but mostly does A and Bb clarinet.
    Have a consert coming up in April were I will play PremiƩre Rhapsody of Debussy with a local orchestra :pompus: .

5. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Sounds interesting? A clarinet? Really, I didn't even know those were still around!