1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by msinosic, Jan 28, 2009.

1. msinosic
    Kroxigor

msinosic New Member

Hello Everyone!

I have been browsing the forum for a while now but thought it better late than never to say hello to you all. Let me start by saying thank you to alot of you for the wealth of information, tactics and wonderful painting that have helped to get me back into the Warhammer hobby.

I first started back in 1994 with a Chaos Dwarf army. The evil stunties lasted a while mostly venturing out of the Badlands to play against Skaven, Undead and Chaos. They even tested their might in a local competition giving as good as they got! With the lack of support for the Chaos Dwarves I switched armies to Lizardmen!

After a few years away from the tabletop scene, mostly due to the lure of MMO games like Dark Ages of Camelor, World of Warcraft and Warhammer I find myself looking to collect the new range once again. My girlfriend is also keen to learn the rules and paint along side me but she has been lured by the will of the Blood God, Khorne.

Hopefully I can get up a few shots of our painting as we start once again to master the brush!

Thanks for your time,

Sino & Bec ... =)

2. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Welcome to our home

3. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Welcome to you both :)

4. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Welcome

5. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

welcome aboard! :)

6. biggreen
    Skink

biggreen New Member

welcome!!! I sad that they have not support chaos dwarfs. i loved their models and great war machine. i hopefully, soon we will see the lunch a new army book. see around.