1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello There

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lastlostboy, Oct 24, 2015.

1. lastlostboy
    Saurus

lastlostboy Member

Hi,

I guess I am the new one. For now.

I'm 28 years old and from Germany.
    I played Lizardmen in Whfb for the 5th and 6th edition and then changed mostly to Wh40k. (Which I still play.)

With AoS I have the intend to start a small Seraphon army again.
    You guys have AoS/Seraphon forums so I guess AoS isn't here so much hated like on so much other boards.

cheers
    lastlostboy

Bowser likes this.
  2. Trociu
    Chameleon Skink

Trociu Active Member

Hello. I think that you will quickly discover that this is one of the nicest forum in the Internet. Not everyone likes AoS but it looks to me that AoS part of forum is growing very fast. In the end everyone here loves lizards! (even me, current owner of about 40 rats :-D)

Bowser likes this.
  3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! The Seraphon (aos) section is definitely growing and evolving! Great time to get back into lizards!

4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

I don't like Age of Sigmar. But I certainly don't hate Age of Sigmar. We can still share a painting forum. Whether the bases are square or round a good paint job is a good paint job and the same tips that help you paint WHF models apply to AoS models. We share a fluff forum for the same reasons. We share an off topic forum to talk about pies and Star Wars.

Whether you want to play Age of Sigmar, 8th edition Warhammer (or 7th, 6th, or even 5th), 9th Age, or Kings of War, we at Lustria-Online will strive to meet your scaly tabletop needs.