1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pavillios, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Pavillios
    Skink

Pavillios New Member

Hello all,

I'm Pavillios (or Pav), and I live on the south coast of the UK.

I've been lurking for a while and thought it was time I signed up for this fantastic site. I'm a wargamer of some years and have just taken the plunge with Lizzies. I have a stack of old 5th edition box sets and blisters, so my Lizardmen will be of the "classic" variety. The exception being a box of the latest skinks that I treated myself to, to test out some colour schemes. Also, the spare weapons/arms from the sprues will help me convert the limited poses of 5th edition skinks (who are mainly armed with short bows!).

I'm painting a couple of skinks this morning, so I'll post the results later for comment.

Due to me being an "ancient" one, I'm actually feeling like a lizard myself today. I'm slowly scampering about the house trying to get my paints and lizards ready, and I just know I won't get going properly until the sun moves around to the back of my house where I do my painting. I really suspect I'm cold-blooded!

Regards

Pav
    P.S. Now that I've registered with Lustria-Online, I'm really going to miss being a Lurker. ;)

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Ahhh I think I still have some skinks that hold short bows somewhere... Didn't even remember them. Welcome to the forum!

Very amusing, the LM players loving the sun and being cold blooded. I am used to being on VC forums where they hate the sun. :p

3. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site. I also live on the south coast of the UK, where abouts do you live? :)

4. Pavillios
    Skink

Pavillios New Member

I actually live in Peacehaven, smack bang on the meridian line (0 degrees runs right through my house). So if war ever breaks out between the eastern and western hemispheres, I am trully stuffed!

It's gone mid-day so I'm now getting some sun. Give it an hour and I'll have enough energy to hunt some small rodents for my lunch.

Pav

5. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Welcome

6. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Started lizzies back in 5th edition myself and can field 32 ofthe good old skinks with bows ;)

Anyway, welcome to the site. nJoy :)

7. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Welcome to our home, glad to meet ya