1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help for some colors

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Jus, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Jus
    Jungle Swarm

Jus New Member

Hey im new here, and just found this wonderful site! :)

I need some help with my lizzies, i just took em out after a year and decided to paint em. I got em out and, thought on what colors to paint them. could paint em blue like normal but wanted something else so decided to paint them cest blood red, but cant decide what color for shield and scales :( Thought of some darker red for scales like scrab red, or maybe bleach boon or some green like scaly green or something like that but and maybe Catachan Green for the shield now i cant figure out what to pick. or what color to pick for the shield, soooo any one with some good idea or something would help me alot :) And thanks :) Great site by the way!

2. blackhawk
    Chameleon Skink

blackhawk Member

well it is ind hard to decide wich colours fit good with you rred skin tone.
    al you have to do is take 1 skink and experiment on him.
    try out every colour combination your thinking of and if you see one you like , well use that one!

ie: black and white always go well with other colours of the different brightness ( ie black with light colours and white with dark colours)
    so you have blood red skin tone? maybe black or dark greyish scales will do very well.

3. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site, you can always find a color wheel and see the colors that compliment each other.

4. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

Here is a handy page to figure out your color schemes.

5. MrPeaBuddy
    Saurus

MrPeaBuddy New Member

yeah that is a really good resource