1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dramazgal, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Dramazgal
    Jungle Swarm

Dramazgal New Member

Hello all Lizard players! To start, love this site, tons of great info and (seemingly) knowledgeable people :).
    I grew up with Warhammer, amazed by it and never got to play or collect models....I'm an adult now (mostly) and made the adult decision to spend all my money starting up in Warhammer fantasy. That was about a year and a half ago and since then I have bought and assembled 3 armies (lizardmen being my first and favorite) and gotten a group of friends to blow their life-savings as well so we can spend our lives playing a game....I'm totally fine with that haha!!
    All that being said, I'm new, but not actually new and with the armies my friends have bought I'll be needing some help with lists particularly. Playing against Empire, Dwarfs and Ogres means I'm constantly looking at 2 cannons and a steam tank or 2 cannons and other artillery or iron-blasters....I truly hate war-machines you guys (cannons particularly).....but!, I'll post my usual lists ideas and ask for some help in the appropriate place. Happy gaming everyone!

Qupakoco likes this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you'll find some useful information on here to take down those pesky cannons. Lizardmen definitely have some tools in that regards. Enjoy the site!

3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome to
    (the new and improved)
    Lustria Online. :)

4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

:woot::woot::woot:

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

The Tactica Index has a lot of useful information, but I recommend you start with this one on coping with cannons. It was a collaboration by many seemingly knowledgeable people.

Let us know if you have any other questions about tactics, rules, fluff, modeling, or anything else.

Qupakoco likes this.
  6. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Welcome aboard from a complete novice on the gaming side!

7. Kblock
    Kroxigor

Kblock Active Member

Welcome to the forum! There is great information here to help our Lizardmen be victorious.