1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Toah, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Toah
    Jungle Swarm

Toah New Member

Been lurking here off and on for a while, decided it was finally time to join.

I dont actually play Warhammer Battle at all (if I had the money and space I wouldnt mind starting), though I did have a bunch of Lizardmen figures when I was younger, never played then either though. I have played a bunch of WFRP and I enjoy the general world and lore.

The biggest reason I come here is because a character I play in a larp has a reptile sort of theme going and I eventually want to turn him into a Lizardman, and Im using Warhammer for much of my inspiration.

So thats my story.

2. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

Awomse to hear welcome aboard Larping sounds cool as a lizardman should defiantly tell us more about it some time :)

Bowser likes this.
  3. Toah
    Jungle Swarm

Toah New Member

Maybe when I fully change Ill post some pics or something. Right now I just have reptiles referenced in spell verbals. For instance, our spell Armored Cloak, which allows a piece of clothing to act like armor, my verbal is "Like a turtles mighty shell, Armored Cloak protect me well". And I recently built a staff that I plan on attaching snakes and maybe other things to.

Bowser and SlanntaClause like this.
  4. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

Sounds really cool, I like the little rhyming spell nice touch :D

Bowser likes this.
  5. Toah
    Jungle Swarm

Toah New Member

Makes it much easier to remember :)

Bowser and SlanntaClause like this.
  6. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! We like hearing about different games and that too, @Drimon is sharing his D&D stuff here as well, so maybe you will get some ideas!

Drimon and SlanntaClause like this.
  7. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

I would check out the fluff forums for cool Lizardmen stories. It should help provide roleplaying inspiration. The Lustriapedia is a good way to cruise the fluff forums in an organized fashion.