1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beastie, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Beastie
    Skink

Beastie Active Member

A hearty hello for all humble servants of The Old Ones.
    I googled this forum about 3 months ago, when I was searching for some answers about my favourite Lizardmen in AoS(or Saurians, for that matter). It took me 3 months to finally hatch from my "spawning pool" and make an entry.
    I've been collecting Lizardmen since 7th edition. I love them for their background story and super-scaly models, but I have not played a single game of Warhammer - when I got interested in playing, everybody I knew as a WHFB player switched to WH40K. So, aside for being alone in a forest of lasers and heavy bolters, I kept collecting and painting Lizardmen, just for the joy of doing this for mysel.....I mean for Old Ones :)
    When i got my camera fixed, I'll surely post some pictures of my small host. I am eager to learn from you guys (and laidies) and I won't hesitate to ask questions! I am mainly interested in painting and converting.
    I hope I'll somehow contribute to this community, for the greater Glory of the Old Ones !
    P.S. Excuse me for my sometimes "snapped" English, I'm a Polish (still in Poland, though ;))

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome to Lustria,
    Looking forward to seeing some pics. :)

Bowser and Beastie like this.
  3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your army!

4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

I also look forward to seeing your models.

Whether you want to play 8th ed, 9th Age, Age of Sigmar, Kings of War, or if you just want to paint scaly things, we have the resources for you. You mentioned liking the background. We also have a top notch fluff forum.

5. Beastie
    Skink

Beastie Active Member

Thanks everyone, this sure is a warm welcome. I'll dive into fluff forum as soon as I can!