1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wargo, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Wargo
    Skink

Wargo New Member

Hello everyone!

Im a Lizardmen fanboy, my english is very poor, so I will try to explain as much as I can :)

I'm from Spain, and I'm loving our army since 18 years, but I'm playing since 2 years more or less...

I love Fantasy and want to love AoS too :)

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you find whatever you need to help you! There are quite a few good posts in "Seraphon Tactics" that should help you get into AOS very easily, and there are superb 8th edition tactics, as well as a blossoming 9th age!

3. Sensei
    Skink

Sensei Member

Welcome Wargo,
    I am sure you'll find everything you need right here, from strategies to painting inspiration. Enjoy!

4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Hola!

Whether you want to play Age of Sigmar or Warhammer Fantasy we provide resources to help you (and if you are interested in 9th Age or Kings of War we are rapidly working on expanding our reach into both). Also great for tips on painting and modeling. If you don't mind reading toothy fiction in English we have a top notch fluff forum as well.