1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Warden, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Hi everyone, fellow Lizardman here.

Been playing warhammer with my brother for over a decade now (he has wood elves...). I have only recently finished my small Black Templars force and started working on my Bretonnians, but the Lizardmen have always been my first and favorite army because of the dinosaurs and the Aztec/Maya/Inca theme. Being a fan of dinosaurs and the ancient Mayans made them a perfect fit for me, and eventually I will get around to posting some pictures of my updated lizards and their growing collection of jungle terrain.

I also haven't been on this forum for a while now (having been a longtime lurker), and I am loving the new format and the AWESOME pictures at the top of the page! Whoever made them did an amazing job. Thank you to everyone on this site who has posted all of their amazing armies to give the rest of us inspiration!

n810 and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Welcome to the forum Warden! :):):)

3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

You can thank "The Red Devil" our new admin. :D

4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

The Old Ones always rejoice when a lurker joins the active community. We look forward to your contributions.