1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The winners of the Golden Serpent 2016 competition has been announced! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have added a section to discuss Kings of War and the new race Salamanders that is currently in beta. Feel free to discuss anything about Kings of War in these forums. Click here to check it out and post!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. AOS Campaign Warband competition is here! Aid the community by Giving us your ideas! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GlynDaWolf, Dec 29, 2016.

1. GlynDaWolf
    Jungle Swarm

GlynDaWolf New Member

hiya everyone just wanted to say and i'm looking forward to be part of the community

new to Age of Sigmar and the Seraphon army, started out with Stormcast then saw the Dinosaurs and what can i say their dinosaurs.....

2. Bowser
    Skink Priest

Bowser Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! Dinosaurs is all the explanation needed! If you want help building an army or just building your collection let us know. Feel free to post pics of your Seraphon and your Stormcast, they will work pretty well together.

Zirilian of the Claw likes this.
  3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome to Lustria man. :)

4. DeadlyRecluse
    Saurus

DeadlyRecluse Active Member

Welcome to the clutch Glyn. Honestly this community is amazing so I hope you stick around long enough to see it for yourself.

Qupakoco likes this.
  5. Zirilian of the Claw
    Skink

Zirilian of the Claw Member

I'm sure the majority of us joined because of the dinosaurs :).

Qupakoco likes this.