1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi folks!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zirilian of the Claw, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Zirilian of the Claw
    Saurus

Zirilian of the Claw Well-Known Member

Hello!

I'm new to the forums and figured why not actually post an introduction. I've been collecting and attempting to play Warhammer since around 2004/2005 when I actually just bought a Kroq-gar on Grymloq because I thought it looked awesome and wanted a hobby. I don't get to play as much as I'd like/want due to me job and the same goes for painting.

When it comes to Warhammer, I primarily collect Lizards and have started Sylvaneth. I also have a soft spot for the various Elf factions.
    I also played Hordes for awhile, with my focus being Skorne.

I enjoy painting and when I play a game, I really just look to have casual fun and decompress, I'm not a tournament style or competitive gamer.

Not sure whatelse to say, so I'll leave it at that. Look forward to chatting with everyone!

Scalenex, Warden, Stahlax and 2 others like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! You should definitely get some pics of your armies up! We just like looking at miniatures so feel free to post the skorne and Sylvaneth as well

Stahlax and BeardyGecko like this.
  3. Stahlax
    Saurus

Stahlax Active Member

Seconded! Always looking for good ideas to steal ;)

DeadlyRecluse likes this.
  4. Kblock
    Kroxigor

Kblock Active Member

Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn about all aspects of the game!

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Belated welcome to the forums!

We welcome casual gamers, competitive gamers and non-gamers who just want to paint. Let us know what you need.