1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! I'm giving in.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ZeeWulf, May 29, 2009.

1. ZeeWulf
    Skink

ZeeWulf New Member

Hi there!

After a long while of deliberation and possibly being gnawed on in the middle of the night by the random geckos that seem to sneak into my room on occasion, I'm finally giving in to the urge to start WH Fantasy....and in particular, the Lizzies. This is, of course, partially aided by the time my girlfriend found me in a shop browsing, stopped by a table where some people were playing and mentioned how pretty and brightly colored the Lizards can be...And to tell the truth, last year I picked up a box of Cold One Cav so that I could paint a couple, just for fun.

Needless to say, the thought of playing an army has grown on me.

So here I find myself, normally a 40k Guardsman/Bug player, deciding finally to make my Third Army out of my Four Allowed, the Lizardmen.

So Hi, everyone!

2. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site mate :)

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Wow there's a guy in almost exactly the same position as you over at LO! He even has the same username..... Wait..... o_O

:D Welcome to Lustria Online! Enjoy your stay, absorb information like it is sunlight on the back of a lizard and you will be enjoying a successful army in no time.

4. ZeeWulf
    Skink

ZeeWulf New Member

Somehow, I suspect there's a number of LO folks on here, since I was directed to wander over by an LOer who's also on here!

5. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Yeah I have noticed a fair few members on both sites. It is good and bad. You cannot get a completely different opinion depending on what site you go to, but you get a good amount of quality responses on both. Really, and I don't say this lightly being a former mod of LO, I think this place gives more LM responses and a bigger range of opinions than LO. I would much prefer to get answers from Lustria. :)