1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there cold-blooded friends!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kurare, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Kurare
    Skink

Kurare New Member

Greetings !!

Mi name is Alex, im from Spain and a reptile/Dinosaur fanatic since I was a child, and of course Wargaming.
    I knew this place from the times of the pyramid vault, but always as a viewer, now that the times are changing, and Gw has abandoned Warhammer for AoS, That the community is detached in many options
    ( AoS,KoW,9th..) I thing that Is the moment to Sign in, and put my grain of sand with all of you and support my fauborite warhammer race, and its future.

soon i will add some pictures of my lizzies, that i hope you like, and ask for your advice, do not have any inconvinience to ask me aswell, Im glad to help if i can!

Regards!:turtle:

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see pics of your lizards!

3. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Welcome to Lustria! Enjoy the sights and sounds. :)

4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

I migrated from the Pyramid Vault ages ago after taking a break from Lizardmen too. We look forward to your contributions.

Whatever your gaming or painting needs are we can help you here at Lustria-Online. We seem to have picked up a fair number of fine Spaniards this month. Is GW somehow surging in Iberia or do the Spanish just have the good sense to choose the best army?

5. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

Welcome

If your models is anything like your profile pic, I will look forward to seeing them.

6. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome fellow TPV veteran. :)

7. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Pinktaco Vessel of the Old Ones Staff Member

Hello and welcome to our awesome forum. If you have any question feel free to ask :)

To learn about our army (WHFB 8th edition) read this:http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/the-8e-lizardmen-handbook-updated-november-2nd-2014.13130/

To learn about Age of Sigmar we have our dedicated forum herehttp://www.lustria-online.com/forums/age-of-sigmar-seraphon-discussion/

However after the release of Age of Sigmar many players have turned to the continuation of WHFB 8th edition called The 9th Age. You can ask me about it otherwise I'm going to make a thread about it soon.

:D