1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The April Poetry Contest has opened for voting! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial How to attach pictures to your post

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by The Red Devil, Mar 30, 2015.

1. The Red Devil
    Troglodon

The Red Devil Defender of Hexoatl Staff Member

With the launch of the new forum you no longer need to upload the pictures to an external source first.
    Instead you can attach them directly to your post!
    1. When you want to attach an image, click on the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the text area.
    2. Upload the images you want to attach.
    3. For each image, position the pointer inside the text area where you want it to appear, and then click on the "Thumbnail" button. It will then appear into the post.
    Please note that you are limited to eight attached images per post. If you want to add more images, you can create additional posts.

Looking forward to see your work!

2. kubapj
    Saurus

kubapj Well-Known Member

I have another question . Where and how can I get those amazing images on your front page. Maybe there with terradons or stegadon . They are amazing, and much I wanted to get on the wallpaper.

3. The Red Devil
    Troglodon

The Red Devil Defender of Hexoatl Staff Member

I am sorry, we will not be providing the images for download at this time.

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

took me a while to realize that the upload a file button is over here.

o_O

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->