1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ille's Army

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by ille, Aug 13, 2009.

1. ille
    Skink

ille New Member

Hey guys, I have been watching and adoring these forums for a few months now, I think since last April, at the same time I picked up my old hobby again; Warhammer. My other Space Marine and Orc(40k) army's found themselves amongst thrash a few years ago, but I fetched the Warhammer flu once again. So I've started to build myself a Lizardmen Army, with not that much pace to be honest because I've also got a lot of other things to do. Anyway my army list till now:

-Kroxigor (1)
    -Skinks (24)
    -Razordon Hunting Pack
    -Saurus Leader

(Wish list for the upcoming month: Saurus Warrior pack + Saurus Standard Bearer)

I always wanted to have an own topic to post my own work. So in the next message I'll display my Razordon! :) In the next days you can expect my Skinks, Kroxigor and Saurus Leader.

PS: A shout-out to my fellow Lizardmen, keep up the good work, and I absolutely love the painting works some of you accomplished.

2. ille
    Skink

ille New Member

Razordon

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Greetings, welcome to the board! Good to see you took the plunge and joined up and glad you like the site. ;)

The razordon looks pretty cool, it is a very sharp contrast between the two different colour areas. I like the effect on the skin, the muscle tone and detail really stands out well.

I look forward to seeing more of your models.

4. kroxigor01
    Ripperdactil

kroxigor01 Member

Nice painting! Looks like a pokemon (in a good way)!

I think you should put one more subtle highlight onto the gold tail-lets, so they stand out form the brown skin (even) more.