1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introductions - Hello There

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ciirian, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Ciirian
    Saurus

Ciirian Active Member

So I've been messing around with Warhammer for a pretty long time. It was the edition that came with Empire and Orcs if that helps at all. My first game was against the Lizardmen and they dominated me - it was awesome.

I got into 40k a bit, but always loved the Fantasy models. As time passed I didnt get to play much and have been slowly selling off my 40k armies. However the concept of Age of Sigmar (get the models you like and use them) sounds really cool for since I always collected random bits of armies thoughout the ages. I've always loved the Lizardmen and after learning of the new story to them Seraphon I fell inlove with them again. So here I am stalking your Lizardmen forum and am trying to put together the old 90's metal Slann I found in my closet trying to modernize him. :)

Toltecatl and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see your old slann modernized. We have a lot of advice and tips for building your ideal AOS army.

3. Ciirian
    Saurus

Ciirian Active Member

I plan on doing some more lurking about :) So far all that I have is the old 90's Slann, a 9 man squad of Temple Guard. I was hoping to use them as carriers instead of the old metals ones but they are WAY to big. Perhaps when my Saurus warriors arrive they will do the trick. The main thing that sold me on wanting to try out Seraphon again was that "Getting Started Seraphon" boxed army they recently released. I've ALWAYS loved that carnasur model.

Attached Files:

Bracnos, Blakksheep and Bowser like this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Yeah that carno is pretty sweet! That old slann is awesome! Definitely looking forward to the finished product!

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

We look to forward to see more of your models and if like stories, check out the fluff subform and perhaps vote in our current short story contest which ends in a few days and needs a tie breaking voter

6. Blakksheep
    Skink

Blakksheep Member

That Slann's looking good man! Welcome aboard Ciirian! You're really gonna like being a part of this bunch.

7. Toltecatl
    Razordon

Toltecatl Well-Known Member

Welcome amigo. Always sweet to meet some newly converted lizard fans :) looking forward to checking out your painting!