1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Invincible Lord Kroak?

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Slann Starmaster Tapper, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Slann Starmaster Tapper
    Jungle Swarm

Slann Starmaster Tapper New Member

Hello! I am new to Warhammer and I chose my first army to be the Seraphons! I have taken a huge like for Lord Kroak and now I am wondering if it is possible to make him invincible as long as his Saurus Guards are alive.

So, Lord Kroak Rolls a D6 and adds that result with total hit points taken, >Bravery and he is slain. However, the Saurus Guards has an ability, "Sworn Guardians". This allows any Hero within 8" to add 2 to its Bravery and 1 to the result of any save toll.

And now to the question, does this ability stack with multiple units? Can Lord Kroak gain 16 Bravery with 3 units and a +3 to save rolls?

Koriialstraz likes this.
  2. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

Welcome! Very good choice of army, I can heartily recommend them, at least their fantasy counterpart, but either way the models are great.

Now that would certainly be cool, but definitely overpowered.

The short answer to your question is:

No

A bit of a longer one is:

It is the Saurus Guard that get the +2 to their bravery and +1 to their save, and it does not stack with more heroes within 8", it is just the condition that there need to be one or more heores close by to trigger the ability.

Besides, even if he got +3 to his save, he could still fail save rolls.

3. Slann Starmaster Tapper
    Jungle Swarm

Slann Starmaster Tapper New Member

Thank you! That what was I thought, however, it was not mentioned in the warscroll so I had to ask, it could have made a huge difference.

ASSASSIN_NR_1 likes this.