1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just to quickly share my feelings

Discussion in 'Ideas, problems and feedback' started by Acuatl, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Acuatl
    Jungle Swarm

Acuatl New Member

This site is really an incredible resource! I stumbled on this site a while ago, and initially would spend hours going through the painting/converting sections, just looking at all the different directions everyone went with their minis. Not until recently, this last year I think, did I create an account, and begin to "participate" on the site. Although I myself don't contribute much to the site, I think that everything people do here is great. This site really has a great community of individuals that make this site incredible! Every day that I take a look around, there is something new, and something that really takes me one level deeper into appreciating the hobby that I have gotten myself into. Even though it's so hard to get myself to paint, (especially after seeing some of the absolutely incredible models on this site) it always seems like I'm taking one more step forward in a direction towards a hobby I really want to be a part of. Admittedly, not many people I know around me play Warhammer games, let alone Warhammer Fantasy, but this site goes a long way in compensating for this by allowing me to see, read, and discuss all the different aspects of the hobby, with other people that have many of the same interests that I do, at least in relation to Warhammer. Anyway, this is my "feedback" for any and all that wish to read it. I'm really glad I can be a part of this site, it really takes the Warhammer hobby to a deeper level than that which would be achievable without it. Thanks!

2. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

Welcome aboard.

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoy Lustria Online so much! It certainly is a great forum. :)

4. sevensevensare49
    Kroxigor

sevensevensare49 Member