1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Legacy Lizard men units

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Des_DS, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Des_DS
    Skink

Des_DS Member

I was just wondering how many of you guys are still running any of the lizardmen warscrolls that weren't include in the seraphon book(jungle swarms, skink chiefs, oxyotl or tehenhauin)?

I have been run alot of tehenhauin myself, but I am a fanboy of the character. I am also currently build a skink chief, for a low wound, not named character general with a command ability.

2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I run oxyotl on occasion they're still in the app so I figure they are still okay to play. Never did use the others too much.

3. YZK
    Saurus

YZK Member

I use the Skink Chief if I run a Skink-only or Skink-majority army

4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Skink Chief for me too.
    He really can do wonders if he's the general in a mostly skinks ' army.

Des_DS likes this.
  5. Bainbow
    Bastiladon

Bainbow Well-Known Member

I reckon it depends entirely on whether your game group approves.

That said, they said that there will only be one edition of the game now (I think) and it'll be updated through new warscrolls, battalions, and battleplans. So the outdated warscrolls should still be perfectly functional.

In my opinion, if a warscroll is changed (like the Chaos Lord was) then you should use the new one, but if a warscroll vanishes (like the Skink Chief) then using the old warscroll is fine. Basically I say use the most recent version of the warscroll.

Des_DS likes this.
  6. Des_DS
    Skink

Des_DS Member

Yup I agree with you completely Bainbow. I normally play at a gw, and the guys there are cool with any of the legacy warscrolls and battalions.