1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Lizardmen release

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by airjamy, Oct 31, 2015.

1. airjamy
    Bastiladon

airjamy Well-Known Member

Well, am i not impressed by this. Models seem to just have been put on round bases, this is not even a real release tbh. No new models for as far i can see, and i do not need an extremely expensive booklet for an (In my oppinion) bad game. I am sure to say that 8th ed and 9th age players have nothing to be excited about on this one.

What do the AoS players think, is this something you will go out to buy? I just see some expensive bundles, i think that even if i liked the AoS rules i would not be enticed at all to buy stuff..

2. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Pinktaco Vessel of the Old Ones Staff Member

I wasn't expecting anything so I'm just happy we weren't removed as an army :D

I'm not sure about the book. More pages than before, just slightly more expensive, but includes what is essentially fluff, "army book"and scenarios. With that said it's still a slight price increase.

I think templeguards actually got cheaper.

3. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Pinktaco Vessel of the Old Ones Staff Member

Interestingly the stegadon + rippers + carnosaur appear to actually be cheaper than buying the models individually. I believe you're getting the rippers for free. I think it's the only bundle to be cheaper like that. If only it wasn't two stegadons and instead 1 steggie and 1 Bastiladon.

4. Cristhian MLR
    Troglodon

Cristhian MLR Well-Known Member

As a starter and collectionst, I just care about having bundles to choose from.

Later I'll have miniatures to choose from and form an army.