1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for 8th Edition Army & Rule books...

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Sudaj, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Sudaj
    Saurus

Sudaj Active Member

Hey Everyone,

I just got my hands on some Ogres, and while they are by no means my preferred army I would love to be able to play them against my friends or even against my own army for practice. Do any of you enterprising gamers know where I can find a PDF copy of the different army books?

The last time I delved into the Web looking for books I ended up with a computer virus, so I'm hoping somebody here might already have the books and be willing to share a copy. Also, on the note of tabletop play, do any of you know of a good mobile app to track your turns, phases, steps, actions ect.? I already use Battlescribe to build and track my armies, but a turn counter or something would be nice.

2. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

Try Half-Price Books and Records ? ...for the real deal, (any PDF found anywhere will be a dodgy bootleg created somebody).

Sudaj likes this.
  3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Good luck dodging those viruses,
    But you might want to check out eBay for legit books.

Also you might want to check out 8.5 edition (unofficial books)
    http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/whfb-8-5.17593/
    This is a set of PDF's of all the books from 8th with FAQ's
    and Errata and tournament rulings included and some minor balancing.

Sudaj likes this.
  4. Sudaj
    Saurus

Sudaj Active Member

Hey, thanks Pendrake & n810 for the advice. A physical book is my best case scenario, but right now free is what I need. My wife is already less than happy I bought a second army, I'm going to have to take my time with purchases for a while... as not to anger her. Darn expensive hobbies!