1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a favour

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SlanntaClause, Nov 19, 2016.

1. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

Hello if you're reading, oi you come read this if you're not...

I'll be brief as possible I'm essentially after a logo or at least a proto type logo for my Fiancee - she loves crafting particullary knitting and crochet at the moment. It's difficult trying to convince her to set up an Etsy store or just something small to sell her creations - for christmas I have got her amongst other gifts a cash box to encourage her to go to small markets and craft fairs to sell to the public. Inside which I planned to have a prototype logo to suprise her and a message telling her I believe in her and her abilities. On talking with her the only name she's given for a name is "Wildflower" so A logo encoporting that sort of natrual side of things tied in with crafting would be great if someone graphic design skilled would be willing to spare some time and effort into helping me. All i can think of for a strap line to that is something about home grown or something like natural beauty I don't know.

If you think you can help please let me know,

Thanks for reading, or oi why didn't you read this all if you didn't and wound up at the bottom here :p

Bowser and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

There are many talented artists on here (I am unfortunately not one of them), I'm sure someone will come up with an awesome design. Best of luck, can't wait to see what the community can come up with.

Bowser and SlanntaClause like this.
  3. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

I hope so I pretty much try gimp every now and then and get frustrated at the UI or lack there off and just give up :p and can never get hold of photoshop without a gazillion security risks attached to my computer.

Bowser likes this.
  4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Same here, I would like to help but I've not the skills.
    The only help I gan bring is to bump the thread every now and then 'til xmas, to mantain it "visible".

Bowser and SlanntaClause like this.
  5. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

Thanks for the bumps :)

6. Phoedinn
    Razordon

Phoedinn Well-Known Member

I would love to help if only I had the time D: If you still need someone by mid-December I might be able to something though. I hope you manage to find someone!

SlanntaClause likes this.
  7. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

Thanks :) I'll let you know I'd have asked you personally given the last lustria thing you produced with my paint files :p but I don't like to intrude :p

Phoedinn likes this.
  8. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Not so much great with the graphic designs, but if you went with a name like Wild Flowers and Wild Fires, Tag line can be something like "from my wild nature to yours. Handmade Crafts to personalize your habitat."
    WF&WF in a nice font, red and orange lettering, wrapped in vines. if I get a bit of spare time I will try my hand at it.

9. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

I like the idea bowser - my only reservations are wild fire may sound like an arsonists thing :p but I can see how it ties in nicely with the colour scheme suggested and the theme in general i'd deffinatly love to see what you can come up with in design because its a really solid concept.

10. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member