1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Lore of shadows

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Canas, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

So, the lore of shadows has been introduced. It actually is starting to look like magic is becoming fleshed out with more effects than just "deal D3 mortal wounds" or "roll X dice for every one that is Y+ do a mortal wound".

To be honest, I'd love it if our wizards would have the option of picking spells from every lore that isn't chaotic. It fits with us being the best wizards in existance, would solve the issues we have due to the rule of one and our lack of spells, and more importantly; especially spells like mindrazor and withering would be brilliant for our army as they'd help with the mediocre (or even terrible) stats some of our units have, patching the holes in our balancing, while also providing great synergy (starpriest venom + withering would be a briljant combination for example).

Wazz likes this.
  2. Wazz
    Troglodon

Wazz Well-Known Member

That would be an easy fix for sure. Fingers crossed for Ghb 2018 lol.

3. skipperyoss
    Cold One

skipperyoss Active Member

I hope so. I have actually spoken to the players that live near me and ask if I can just use some other wizard abilities (namely the collegiate ones since we can't ally them in, I love healing carnosaurs)

Wazz likes this.