1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Lost kingdom minatures

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by ILKAIN, Nov 3, 2018.

1. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

I have been looking at the site and while I have had unfortunate experiences with kickstarters in the past, these models are absolutely amazing and the temptation is real. Has anyone ordered from them before? Will these models be available to order after the kickstarter or is this a one time thing? Any advice and information is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

2. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

I thought that KS finished and funded? And I thought there was already [??] a thread about it.

3. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

their site is not very user friendly so I have no idea what its status was. if there's another thread I didn't see it and I apologize. still would like some answers to my questions though

4. pendrake
    Skink Priest

Here you go:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.p...cuetzpal-empire/&tab=comments#comment-1730705

Read all about it.. ^ ..Reaper’s Forum rather than here. I can’t get much usefulness from the search function here either. I think there was a thread here, but it sank into unfindable obscurity.

But the Kickstarter funded. Deliveries are projected for next August. Items won’t be available in retail before then.

5. ChubbSkink
    Saurus

ChubbSkink Member

I was following the KS all the way, but decided not to fund it. Not because their minis look bad (they are great minis, at least 10 time better for the Salamanders and Razordons) but because their KS was not satisfactory for me. Their bundles did not offer real discounts on the finished product and the stretch goals were not attractive at all, at least for me.
    Once they hit the market, I shall reconsider buying them.

6. Croco Guard
    Cold One

Croco Guard Well-Known Member

ILKAIN and pendrake like this.
  7. pendrake
    Skink Priest

8. dinoSTARZ
    Cold One

dinoSTARZ Active Member

I just ordered a set of gobbos on tadpoles, which I suppose I'll use as squig riders. Bought the command group and 2 of the 2 gobbos on one to make 5 total (and I threw in that orc bezerker just cuz why not) and with shipping and everything it's 122$. Definitely not cheap to run an army this way! But I'm kind of doing it as vetting for the lost kingdom miniatures because I sort of expect that once they're out (I missed the KS) I'll replace much of my army with those bad boys!

9. pendrake
    Skink Priest

By ordered do you mean backed via a pledgemanager that is still open to late backers of the KStarter?

10. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

11. Nazqua
    Carnasaur

Nazqua Well-Known Member

12. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

Nazqua likes this.
  13. Dread Saurian
    Stegadon

Dread Saurian Well-Known Member

Do you want nakai? Then tlaloc the osprey is your thing. Want a sick as fuck looking standing for a carnosaur? Fuck spelling that name but these models are sick as fuck

Nazqua and Cuetzpal Pilli like this.
  14. Carnikang
    Carnasaur

Carnikang Well-Known Member

Nazqua likes this.
  15. sigmonstar
    Saurus

sigmonstar Active Member

I just backed it. i hope i can convince my friend who is wanting to start a chaos dwarves army to back it as well. the supreme sorcerer model looks dope as hell!

Nazqua likes this.
  16. Cuetzpal Pilli
    Temple Guard

Cuetzpal Pilli Well-Known Member

Man, I wish they included more miniature files with more attainable backer goals. I feel they're a bit too high at the moment. Then again, they do have that awesome Slann model @ just 500 backers and they're already at 404 at the time of writing this. This did start funding yesterday too so we got lots of time lol.

Wonder what the odds are of them eventually releasing all/most of their line as STL files. All their physical minis on their store are out of stock. I'm sure that has to do a lot with this company being in Spain and the country being on pretty serious lockdown, but still. Would love to get me some of those sweet, sweet alt salamander sculpts, physical or digital form.

Nazqua and Carnikang like this.
  17. Nazqua
    Carnasaur

Nazqua Well-Known Member

You know, I honestly think we will reach all of the backer goals if not most of them.

18. Nazqua
    Carnasaur

Nazqua Well-Known Member

Yeah these models are some of the sickest ones out there. I missed their last Kickstarter so I pledged within the first 24 hours to get the exclusive model

There are currently 75 minutes left on the exclusive 48-hour models! SO MAKE IT QUICK IF YOU WANT TO DECIDE.

upload_2020-4-8_9-45-32.png

19. Cleave
    Jungle Swarm

Cleave New Member

They seem to be using their Patreon to release most of their existing lines, I've backed both and this month you get the content below and they'll be releasing 2 more heroes based on polls. Next month will be the Chameleons and Kroxigors, it's 10 euros per month but you can just subscribe for the months with the models you want.

https://www.patreon.com/LostKingdomMiniatures

April release.jpg
    Welcomebox.jpg

Nazqua likes this.
  20. Cuetzpal Pilli
    Temple Guard

Cuetzpal Pilli Well-Known Member

Do you know if you get access to previous month's releases as well? Or do they have a digital store by chance like Artisan's Guild (the AMAZONS! KS creators).

Their Patreon is quite recent too, right? This may actually be its first or second month...I think lol. I'm considering backing it to see what other lizzie minis they make available.