1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lustria Online Quarantine/Isolation Online Socials

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GreenyRepublic, Mar 30, 2020.

1. GreenyRepublic
    Temple Guard

GreenyRepublic Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, as you all probably well know 2020 has been a bit iffy - thanks to the COVID-19 situation lot of us are stuck either home from school, working from home, or otherwise stuck indoors.

Over at the semi-official Lustria Online Discord Server we realised that we all have a lot more time to paint than usual, but in addition to that we have a much more restricted social life than before. Keeping friendly faces about in times like this is really important, so we proposed a regular/semi-regular virtual group painting/hangout session.

Right now we're trying to figure out what times people are available at, so if you're interested in joining us for some virtual paint-and-chill, please put down your username and available times (and days if times aren't the same every day) in this handy document.

Once I have an idea of when people can make it I'll choose a day/time and we can make it happen, the social will be done over Discord unless I can find a better alternative.

- GreenyRepublic

Lizerd and Scalenex like this.