1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Luthor Harkon - what model should I use?

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Oh_Man, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Oh_Man
    Saurus

Oh_Man Active Member

As some of you may know I am trying to collect all the legendary lords for the Total War Warhammer franchise. Now just recently a new faction was announced, the Vampire Coast, with Luthor Harkon as one of the first announced legendary lords.

Anyone have any idea what would be a good model to represent him? Even if it's not a Games Workshop model I'm happy to hear suggestions, because I don't think I have the skills to just sculpt him from scratch.

He's a crazy zombie pirate.

Captaniser likes this.
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning

Captaniser likes this.
  3. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

Black cat miniaMinia

4. Oh_Man
    Saurus

Oh_Man Active Member

Huh?

Yeah I can see this is gonna be really hard to find models that resemble the characters. I guess kitbashing will be only way to go? Greenstuff sculpting a model from scratch is no mean feat, right? It's not something you can easily learn. More characters I want to collect:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Luthor Harkon, Count Noctilus and Aranessa Saltspire with the final LL to be revealed tomorrow. I suspect some sort of ghostly type character:
    [​IMG]