1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Macabra dance

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Tizianolol, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

Guy a question,macabre dance of necromancer allow u to pile and attack twice..so for ex 10 skeleton do 10 attacks,after enemy unit attack and after I pile and attack again?
    Or I attack 1 time, the second time and at the end enemy attack?thx :)

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

They must still follow the combat rules, so you would still take turns choosing attackers, but this unit can attack twice. sometimes necessary to pile in again to maximize attacks.

3. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

Ok..so imagine to play 10 skeletrons vs 10 chosen..i pile and attack,after chosen pile and attack and i can pile again for macabra dance?but I attack again with all my units?

4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

You would pile in and attack with skeletons, then he could pile in and attack with the chosen, then any remaining skeletons would pile in and attack a second time.

5. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

Ty a lot dude:)This is so strong imo..that mean u can play 40 skeletons,everyone got 3 attack each..if u play with vamp lord his command ability give another attack so 4 att each,a lich priest give extra attack every 6(lol)for exemple he pile and he is in combat with 10 skeletons ..so 40 attack and every 6 another attack.
    Enemy can pile and after with another 10 skeletons( if u can t pile more) u do another 40 attack and every 6 another attack !!! More then 80 attack with 10 skeletons
    Sorry for long post..but this is too strong:(

6. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Sometime it is strong, some other times, not so much.
    Really big Death units as skeletons are also slow and difficult to manoveur. Usually it's them that receive the charge, and at that point you will have only the remaining skeletons.
    And even when you go first, as already said, you let your target to strike back in between your attacks, hurting your unit. I personally prefer to devastate my target before it can act, so I tand to take a Liche Priest before a Necromancer, even if Vanhel's have a theoretical higher offensive potential than Righteous Smiting.

Bowser likes this.
  7. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

U can still cambine macabra dance and lich priest!!u can do so many attacks:)

8. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Absolutely yes !
    Mine was just if you are on budget and have to choose between one of them.