1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mierce Miniatures, Darklands and Khthones

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Sealterbloind, May 7, 2016.

1. Sealterbloind
    Cold One

Sealterbloind Active Member

Okay, so I came across to this: http://mierce-miniatures.com/index.php?act=cat&cre=dkl-kth

My weak spot is totally snakes. If there's a game where you can play as a snake or a snakelike character, I want to give that a shot. However, since their miniatures aren't exactly the cheapest, I wanted to check here if anyone has tried Darklands or just bought something from their website? How much different is Darklands compared to Warhammer (FaBa or 40K)?

Oh, and if you have some of their models painted, please throw in a link, I would be very interested to see some of their painted models! :3

SlanntaClause and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Haven't seen them, but these do look amazing!

3. Sealterbloind
    Cold One

Indeed they do! There's several models that would suit to a Lizardmen army too :) I'm sooo excited, I have to take a look to their rules. Even my bf found an army that interested him :>

Bowser likes this.
  4. Sealterbloind
    Cold One

Just a little update: We ordered a small army to start with my beloved. I (surprise surprise) went with Khthones and my bf started collecting Brythoniaid.~

Bowser likes this.
  5. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

I also came across this website in my travels sadly I haven't ordered any yet so can't offer advice - I think someone on this forum directed me there though - unless I'm mistaken