1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Christmas Wish-List

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by conwar, Nov 27, 2009.

1. conwar
    Skink

conwar New Member

Ok, I am not trying to beg for stuff, but, if you feel in the mood for giving this Christmas, have mercy on me! I am not complaining but all I have is one Saurus regiment at the moment. I am still a kid and I had to save up money I got from little chores and stuff to get it. Please take a look at my wish list "Connor's Lizardmen Wish List" on Games Workshop's wesite. Thank you my kind hearted friends and Merry Christmas! :D

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Hmmm I'm going to shift this thread to general discussions.

Bit early for merry christmas threads. :p Enjoy the holidays though.

3. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

Ha!
    I just changed my avatar to something more christmas-ish even... Coincidences, coincidences...
    I'm not the field guide kind-of-guy when it comes to gamesworkshop's site, can you point me to these "wish lists" so I can read what they are?

Cheers!

4. conwar
    Skink

conwar New Member

I know that if you make an acount on the Games Workshop site and click on "My Games Workshop" in the upper right courner you will see a button in the lower left menu titled "Wish List." Click on that, then "My Wish List" to create your own. To look up other people's lists, go to "Gift Guide" or paste this link in your browser, http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wishlist/searchWishlist.jsp ;)