1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS My First Seraphon Win.

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by DeathBringer125, Sep 16, 2018.

1. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

DeathBringer125 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone thank you for all the help. Lol I know I’ve asked for a lot. I played a game of AOS with my friends, a Khorne Army and a Flesheater Courts Army.

Breakdown.
    We didn’t actually get to battle round 5, we had to stop (I won by most points on field by like 300 points).
    Turn 1 I rolled EotG and got the ten inch ability (i couldn’t use it), then I cast comets call it hit one guy and I hit his standard bearer for 3 damage then I cast balewind vortex and succeeded so I had three more spells which I used to cast mystic shield and then I used the other two as summon points so I ended my turn with 7. Round two I cast comets call (failed) and I used one for Chronomantic cogs (succeeded) and 3 summon point uses (17) which I used to summon 5 Saurus Knights (who saved me). The Khorne player charged with his guys and my warriors skinks and knights held him back while the flesheater courts charged at him from behind where he had his banner guy exposed. Turn 3 I cast comets call and then used i think 2 or 3 as summon points (putting me at around 12) and I used some spells to hit his Khorne units which had surround Kroak and my eotg (who summoned 20 skinks that turn). Kroak lost 6 hp but I made his save and he lived. Then I summoned an oldblood on carno (if the math doesn’t add up it’s because I can’t remember exactly how I did it lol) he then tried to charge at the flesheater courts ghouls he was using he failed but they charged to him (bad move oldblood killed all 26 of them over two turns). Round four I forget exactly what happened but oldblood fought and Khorne summoned a bloodthirster on round 3 who continued to fight undead general (aberrant ghoul king on dragon guy) end of round four we had to stop and I won because of all the summoning I did I started with 1k ended with 1050 lol

2. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

Btw I may have mixed up some of turn 3 and 4 lol I can’t remember we got home and watched a movie so I’m not typing this right after game. But khorne player was killed except for a blood chariot which he summoned and it was me with 20 skinks, Lord Kroak on balewind vortex with chronomantic cogs, EotG and Saurus oldblood on carno who was down to 8 hp. Undead had 3 ghouls (was his second squad) 2 of the gargoyle things, 3 of an unknown unit, his general aberrant ghoul king ridingn a dragon. I will try and look up what units he was using so I can tell you. But for now my estimations are that had we gone on longer it would have taken him about a round to get to me so I would bombard him with spells and I’m pretty sure that if we went last 5 rounds I could have killed him unless he was able to snipe my Lord Kroak (which I would be guarding)

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  3. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

I just checked. He had an abhorrant ghoul king on zombie dragon (5 hp) 2 crypt flayers, 3 crypt horrors, 3 crypt ghouls and 1 crypt ghast courtier.

4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Congrats on the win!

don't worry about remembering all… the first times you play it's always that way: things tend to mix in your mind.

Seraphage likes this.
  5. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Good job, and thanks for the report!
    And yeah, the first few games are kind of a blur often. A bit chaotic but fun times, especially if you happen to come out on top. :)