1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My High Elves

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by strewart, Jan 18, 2009.

1. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Well, I will make the maiden thread in this subforum I guess. Here are some pics of my Spartan High Elves. Let me know what you think. :)

Mounted BSB, or Dragon Prince with warbanner since I use a foot BSB and I thought the model was too cool to leave out of my army:

mountedbsb.jpg

The front rank of my Seaguard unit, I am making half the unit in water and the back half on the beach because I wanted the wave on the champion, all will be converted:

seaguardfrontrankdone.jpg

seaguardfrontrankdone2.jpg

My spearmen unit in phalanx formation, all except the back rank are painted now but I haven't got a new pic yet, will come in the next few weeks hopefully:

spearmenunit.jpg

Caradryan, who I am using as my Noble at the moment, but when my real noble model is complete he may be demoted to Phoenix Guard champ, depending on which looks better. Since I promoted him he has led the army well to a few good victories though. :)

caradryan.jpg

My mounted noble, this guy is being used as a dragon prince champ since he also looks too cool to leave out of the army IMO:

mountednoble.jpg

mountednoble2.jpg

Finally, some WiP Phoenix Guard:

phoenixguardcommand.jpg

Currently working on my dragon prince unit, had to strip them back from my old scheme.

2. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

All of those models look absolutely spectalcular. Well executed, I look forward to more pics in the future!

3. blackhawk
    Chameleon Skink

blackhawk Member

looks very well.
    I think it would look amazing as a coherent army.
    d you have such a pic of all them together?

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I do not have pics of them all together yet, since the army is still WiP. And has now been put on the backburner while I work on my lizardmen, I am really keen to put them all together as an army too though, I think it will look pretty cool. Even when I sent them to battle with not all painted completely, they look pretty striking. Mostly what I've posted are the photos I have, even though there are more that are complete and/or on the way. Maybe I will work on them in between lizards for a bit of variation, I love the way both armies are shaping up though.