1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

KoW My salamander list 2000pts

Discussion in 'Salamanders Army Lists' started by Bock13th, Aug 9, 2018 at 12:05 PM.

1. Bock13th
    Jungle Swarm

Bock13th New Member

Hi, after playing my first games with salamanders I modify some things in my list for making some "improvements" that I think that could work:

Salamander Primes (Horde)

Ghekkotah Warriors (Horde)

Ghekkotah Hunters (Troop)
    -Swap Blowpipes for Bows
    Ghekkotah Hunters (Troop)
    -Swap Blowpipes for Bows

Kaisenor Lancers(Regiment)

Ancients on Rhinosaurs (Horde)
    -Chant of Hate
    Ancients on Rhinosaurs (Horde)

Lekelidon
    Lekelidon

Herald
    -Mount on Kaisenor Raptor Mount
    -Lute of Insatiable Darkness

Mage-Priest
    -Bane Chant (2)
    -Inspiring Talisman

Ghekkotah Skylord

the total its 1930 pts and the problem its im not sure what i could add to the list, was thinking on use Brew of Strength with the Ghekkotah Warriors, one of the problems i had last time was that the Ghekkotah Skylord was not really usefull for me(probably my fault that I dont use it correctly).:)

Itepixcauh likes this.
  2. Itepixcauh
    Troglodon

Itepixcauh Well-Known Member

I love the Blade of the Beast-Slayer on the Skylord, works wonders on him.

I use the Warriors with Strength all the time, supported by some Bane-Chant they turn suddenly into Ancients on Rhinosaurs damage wise.

I would add Pathfinder to the Kaisenors they really can't afford being disordered.

Another option is to find 25 points and add a mounted Battle-Captain. He is amazing .

3. Bock13th
    Jungle Swarm

Bock13th New Member

Thanks for the advice, thats was more or less the options i thought with the difference i added the Pathfinder to the other Rhinos but you right its better in the Kaisenors. Just loved how Rhinos performed in the games i did with my old list :cool: and group I play with noone plays salamanders so the first time they see them in action with the Bane Chant was pretty fun :D

Itepixcauh likes this.