1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My text contains too few characters?

Discussion in 'Ideas, problems and feedback' started by Autumnpizza, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Autumnpizza
    Skink

Autumnpizza New Member

I've tried to find a solution but I'm no able to post in "painting and converting" as I get that message. And my post is long enough. Is there a minimum of characters or something? Thanks.

2. rychek
    Troglodon

rychek Active Member

Oddsfish. Can you post an example of what you are trying to post in Painting and Modeling here?

3. Autumnpizza
    Skink

Autumnpizza New Member

It's a long post. It did let me post it in the painting logs forum. Lots of images and stuff. Still want me to post it?

4. rychek
    Troglodon

rychek Active Member

That is really odd and, unfortunately, beyond my knowledge of forum software. :(

5. Autumnpizza
    Skink

Autumnpizza New Member

It's ok, thanks! I will keep posting on the painting logs forum, it's almost the same

6. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Usually it means your coding tab for an "link" or "pic" is not entered correctly. Happens to me fairly often. For this reason I start most of my forum posts in MS Word and copy and paste them into a thread post. To trouble shoot: if I get the error message I load the first piece of the message and see if it's accepted. Then I keep going to isolate where the problem is. It's nearly always a character off on a pic or link tag.