1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS My updated army list very skink heavy

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by iron_blood_and_paint, Oct 26, 2017.

1. iron_blood_and_paint
    Skink

iron_blood_and_paint New Member

Seraphon army list - 1990/2000 -

Leaders

Slant star master x 1 @ 260

Skink starpriest x 1 @ 80

Units

Skinks x 40 @ 200

Bolt spitters and star bucklers

Skinks x 40 @ 200

Skinks x 40 @ 200

Ripperdactyl riders x 3 @ 140

Behemoths

Troglodon x 1 @ 180

Blastiladon x 1 @ 280

Blastiladon x1 @ 280

Batttalions

Shadow strike star host @ 170

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated....thanks

2. PabloTho
    Razordon

PabloTho Well-Known Member

Looks good to me. That's a lot of wounds for your opponent to get through!

The only change I would make is dropping the Troglodon for three more Ripperdactyls added to the original squad. Maybe it's just my personal preference, but I haven't been able to get the Troglodon to shine, and three more rippers is a massive boost to your killing power. Alternatively, swap it for an astrolith bearer for easier casting rolls, and keep it hanging back with your bastiladons to reroll their hits in the shooting phase.

3. iron_blood_and_paint
    Skink

I thought about it as well adding 3 rippers to it but I love the way the troglodon looks and it was the first model I built so I’m kinda attached to it lol but thank

Seraphage likes this.
  4. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

A good list that should perform well against many armies. Unless you go against something like Sylvaneth with or without Alarielle, SCE with the 2+ save rerolling ones etc. Tell us how it turned !

5. Chipotle
    Skink

Chipotle New Member

Nice start to a potentially very effective list.

I would seriously consider adding a Saurus Astrolith Bearer to help those two Bastiladons deal some serious damage while also helping your Slann and your Starpriest to get spells off more easily. You could get rid of the Troglodon for the points, which I don't really see any use for in this list. You could also decrease the third 40 strong Skink unit to 10 (for battleine) to get 3 more Ripperdactyls which should increase their effectiveness.

6. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Man that's a lot of Skinks. Will probably work.
    I think I'd also advice to get more than three flyers and drop the Troglodon instead. Although it is a cool model and attracts enemy fire well in my experience.

7. iron_blood_and_paint
    Skink

I’m going to keep the trog for now and try it out if it doesn’t feel right I’ll swap it out for the 3 rippers I just started painting everything and it’s going to take awhile lol it’s a little overwhelming lol this is the color scheme I’m going with A154DD17-11F5-4BDD-A08F-454753BDAEFB.jpeg 57B85534-4707-4E8F-BEC8-B6D2C1AD93C3.jpeg