1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Need help to identify colour scheme

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Patrick McCarthy, Mar 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Patrick McCarthy
    Jungle Swarm

Patrick McCarthy New Member

I am looking to find out the name of the paints that could be used to make this colour scheme (image attached at the bottom) sorry if the model belongs to someone on this site but I just love the scheme. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Warden likes this.
  2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

The skin looks like Zandri dust washed with Agrax earthshade no highlight, The red looks like Mephiston red and the green unsure but it could be Warboss green.

3. Patrick McCarthy
    Jungle Swarm

Patrick McCarthy New Member

Thank you very much. I'm thinking of painting my whole army in that scheme but could you recommend and colour scheme for the mounts as my army is very knight/Carnosaur oriented. Thank you again.

Warden and Bowser like this.
  4. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

@Patrick McCarthy

This might help:

http://www.reapermini.com/PowerPalette

This tool created by Reaper Minis will allow you to upload a picture, sample individual pixels, and then recommend the nearest bottle of Reaper Paint** for that color.

But, you didn't say which kinds/brands of paints you have. For all I know you have **Vallejo or Coat'd'Arms. Still, this might help you narrow things down a bit.

Warden and Bowser like this.