1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS New AoS player - advice on composition

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Lucius Cornelius Sulla, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Lucius Cornelius Sulla
    Jungle Swarm

Lucius Cornelius Sulla New Member

Hi, i have picked up the start collecting set additionally got hold of 25 skinks and an oldblood. Can you help me add to this. ATM im thinking bastiladon (big ol dino amiright?) but equally i feel maybe some Guard might be more help to me. There is also a plethora of other things i am considering but figured id get some advice from the pro's. Suggestions on what to get next or combos i can aquire. Just want an army comp that will synergize well together!

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome!
    With that many mortal wounds flying around these days I think Guard are not worth it, unless you often play against armies that don't put out many mortal wounds.
    A Bastiladon is always a solid choice. And of course more Skinks.
    I would also pick up a Slann and an Astrolith Bearer (or kitbash the latter, see in the guide below), so you can keep your summoning options open.

Check out @Crowsfoot 's brilliant guide on how to make a lot out of your Start Collecting box:
    http://lustria-online.com/threads/getting-the-most-from-your-start-collecting-seraphon-box.20560/

3. Lucius Cornelius Sulla
    Jungle Swarm

Lucius Cornelius Sulla New Member

Thanks for the advice!

4. Deed525
    Stegadon

Deed525 Well-Known Member

Hi, like I’ve been saying to most people - basically pick what is most astetically pleasing to you - everything works pretty well at its job :D

Big Dino’s are always a good option lol