1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. New models?

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Doom Lizard, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Doom Lizard
    Saurus

Doom Lizard New Member

I've seen the new Krox models (i love the by the way) on Warseer and was wondering if you guys have heard of any other re-done models or the release dates. I will be happy buying, building, painting, and learning with my Saurus and Skink models until they do release anything new. Thank you

2. SohCahToa
    Kroxigor

SohCahToa New Member

Unfortunately, at this time any official release information for lizardmen has not come out. As far as I have heard, dark elves and skaven will be reworked next, with lizardmen being only a possibility that could be pushed well back depending on re-releases for 7th edition or books that are in more need of re-work (i.e. Bretonnians, etc.).

Keep in mind also that resin casts such as the Kroxigor more often then not do not make it to the official release, so the pictures taken at the GD may be the only time we will ever see that model (although the multi-part nature of it does make me more hopeful).

P.S.= If anyone has not seen the krox model already, follow this link

http://warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40881&d=1213454239

3. Doom Lizard
    Saurus

Doom Lizard New Member

I just learned of a rumor this weekend that in the beginning of 2009 the Lizard's are getting their bump up. New rules and new plastics to replace all current metals. And since im on a $35 a month budget this should give me just enough to build my core army :)