1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS New player looking for a fun 1k army

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Sawpht, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Sawpht
    Jungle Swarm

Sawpht New Member

I am brand new to the game and have taken an interest in the Seraphon. I'm looking for help making a 1k list using the stuff from the start collecting box. Budget isn't much of a concern here.

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. paulie99
    Skink

paulie99 Member

Greetings fellow newbie!

I just started not too long ago as well, this site is full of very helpful and knowledgeable people!

While I can't offer too much in the way of sound advice, here is the link to my similar situation (linked for the advice I received, not my army choice lol):

http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/1000-points-for-fun-tourney-to-1500-now.22823/

And this awesome thread about utilizing the start collecting (if you haven't checked it out):

http://www.lustria-online.com/threa...rom-your-start-collecting-seraphon-box.20560/

Cheers!

LizardWizard likes this.
  3. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria!

You could pick up some more Saurus Warriors, a Sunblood, and a Skink Priest to build this:

Allegiance: Seraphon
    - Mortal Realm: Ghyran

LEADERS:
    Skink Starpriest
    (80)
    - General
    - Command Trait : Master of Star Rituals

Saurus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur (240)
    - Warspear Saurus
    Saurus Sunblood (120)
    - Artefact : Ghyrstrike

UNITS:
    40 x Saurus Warriors (360)
    - Spears
    5 x Saurus Knights (90)
    - Lances

TOTAL: 890/1000
    EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 2
    WOUNDS: 80

The Saurus Warriors become a force to be reckoned with when under the effects of the Carno's and Sunblood's command ability. You also have a decent wizard in the Starpriest who also happens to synergizes with the other Saurus units.

Wilhelm Stürmer likes this.
  4. Sawpht
    Jungle Swarm

Sawpht New Member

Sweet! This helps out a lot, thanks. Although, when i plug this into the warscroll builder I have different numbers (extra command points 22, wounds 73), did I input something incorrectly or is there anything I may be missing?

LizardWizard likes this.
  5. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

it should be 73 wounds. I dropped an ScV on Coldone for the extra 2 command points. I forgot to reduce the wounds. The reason it tells you you have 22 CP is because you didn't set it for 1k. If you change the point value to 1k at the top it should show 2 extra cp.

Sawpht likes this.