1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS New Seraphon Player

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Canadian_Plaid, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Canadian_Plaid
    Jungle Swarm

Canadian_Plaid New Member

Hello... I am a new player to Seraphon so I was just wondering what to do with my army now to make it competitive. I bought the start collection box and made the Troglodon and the Saurus Oldblood on foot. Just wondering what to get next... I'm thinking of getting a Slann but not really sure. There is a 1000p tournament that I am looking to join at the end of April so a list suggestion that uses somethings that I have already would be really helpful.

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria!

Slann Starmaster, Saurus Astrolith Bearer, and Skink Starpreist are all great heroes to add to your army. The Skink Starpriest is probably the most immediately useful. At 1k points I don't personally like running a Slann, but the Starpriest is always an auto include for me. For general unit expansion I would look into some Ripperdactyls and skinks. Skinks are one of the most useful units to summon. They are also great at filling a cheap battleline tax. If you are playing at 1k I would grab at least one box of skinks.

So, for the immediate future:
    • Skink Starpriest
    • Ripperdactyls/Terradons
    • Skinks
    I hope this was helpful.

Aginor likes this.
  3. Canadian_Plaid
    Jungle Swarm

Canadian_Plaid New Member

So from this what kind of list should I be looking to build keep the models from the start collecting set and buy a starpriest and a box of sinks? Other note I will have little under a mouth the practice with the list... (also I know this is for seraphon but my firend has flesh eaters... so can anyone help with list for that or know a forum that can help him)

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

In my signature click on "Age of Sigmar Army Lists". It will take you to a thread with a number of list I have created. There are two 1k list posted in it. The Shadowstrike list is the most competitive of the two. So you could aim for something similiar to it. Though, you might have trouble getting a hold of the Razordons. And the list is not exactly beginner friendly.

In terms of playing FeC there are two types I see at tournaments. One is the Crypt Ghoul Spam with the Blisterkin House. It basically just runs up field with 60+ crypt ghouls. The other is the Royal Zombie Dragon/Terrorghiest list. I think the second version is pretty brutal at 1k in addition to being very beginner friendly.

I am not an expert at FeC, but I would run something like this:

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts
    - Grand Court: Gristlegore

LEADERS:
    Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Terrorgheist
    (400)
    - General
    - Command Trait : Savage Strike
    - Artefact : Ghurish Mawshard
    - Lore of Madness : Monstrous Vigour
    - Mount Trait : Gruesome Bite

UNITS:
    30 x Crypt Ghouls (300)

BEHEMOTHS:
    Gristlegore Royal Zombie Dragon
    (300)
    - Flesh Eater Courts Battleline (Grand Court: Gristlegore)

TOTAL: 1000/1000
    EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 0
    WOUNDS: 58