1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Newbie army list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Kalokagathia, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Kalokagathia
    Skink

Kalokagathia Member

Hello everyone

I'm just starting out with the Warhammer hobby and I bought the Seraphon start collecting box (what's not to like about dino soldiers?) but I'm starting to realise that the figures in that box won't actually cut it if I want to play an Age og Sigmar game. So, what to do?

So far I've build and painted 10 warriors with spears, but what should I do with the knights and the carnosaur? And what to buy next? My first goal would be a 1000 points army list that would be suitable for an absolute beginner.

I know that this is a topic that you've probably seen a million times, but I find myself quite overwhelmed with all the possibilities and not at all sure what would be considered the right approach. I don't have any friends to play with so I think I will need a full army list for my first game with total strangers :)

2. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

Crowsfoot likes this.
  3. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Welcome aboard

Your best bet is reading this, (I think this is what @Seraphage is referring too)

http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/how-to-start-collecting-seraphon.20575/#post-212646

Then decide if you want to purchase another SC box, this will depend on if you plan on running knights and warriors if not I would not get another unless you decide you want 2 Carnasours and sell the knights and warriors.

You can follow the tutorial @Seraphage linked, I have tried to give you more value from the SC box.

Seraphage likes this.