1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Newbie to AOS

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by ChileBean15, Feb 10, 2017.

1. ChileBean15
    Jungle Swarm

ChileBean15 New Member

Recently had someone give me a bunch of seraphon models, and being completely new, I'm not sure what my best options are. Here's what I've been given:

-1 Engine of the Gods
    -6 Terradon Riders
    -15 Saurus Guard
    -5 Saurus Knights
    -10 Saurus Warriors
    -1 Bastiladon

Any recommendations on how to round things out for a fun army would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Qupakoco and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

You have a decent list so far, I would pick up a start collecting and some skinks or chameleon skinks. With the start collecting build the Carnosaur, use the skink oracle from the kit and use as a starpriest, take one of the knights from the start collecting and convert into a scar-vet on cold one. If you pick up akinks or chameleon skinks you will have access to the shadowstrike or firelance starhosts. Good places to start. Pick up an eternity warden and you will be able to get the eternity starhost. Then you will probably want a skink starseer.

3. Cynndle
    Jungle Swarm

Cynndle New Member

How would you convert the one to a scar-vet? Just use the riders body with the scar vet head?

Bowser likes this.
  4. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Yeah and maybe add a few extra bits like a different weapon extra and paint him differently to your regular cavalry.

Bowser likes this.
  5. Cynndle
    Jungle Swarm

Cynndle New Member

Makes sense will give I a go. I had madethe oracle into a standing model..well he isn't standing yet.i left the totem on his back, should I move that to his right arm for starpriest as I currently have a spear there..

Bowser likes this.
  6. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Upto you really, always build models you like the look off that way you will want to paint them, yes we will get you painting.

Bowser likes this.
  7. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Totem can go in one hand, or he can play multiple roles, spear makes him a chief sometimes!