1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS No old blood AOS!?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Ken, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Ken
    Skink

Ken Member

Anyone notice since seraphon release gw stores and webstore do not stock the saurus old blood model? I wonder whats up with that

2. Foxtrot
    Skink

Foxtrot New Member

as I understand it's because part of his leg was fused to his square base

3. Ken
    Skink

Ken Member

Ahh righto that makes great sense cheers fox.

4. Bainbow
    Bastiladon

Bainbow Well-Known Member

That said, the Oldblood is still there in the rules, in the Battletome no less. So I would imagine they'll release a new Oldblood eventually. Presumably with options for those spears, swords, and greatweapons that the Warscroll says he can have.

Ken likes this.
  5. Silverbolt
    Temple Guard

Silverbolt Active Member

If you use the Oldblood from the Trog/Carno kit, he even has all the weapons for magnetizing.

But yeah, they will probably mod the current plastic or make a new one. Might be a while though, since the relaunch would have been he perfect time to do so.

Ken, Kor-Lot-Ko and Bainbow like this.
  6. YZK
    Saurus

YZK Member

Just as Silverbolt says; if you make a Troglodon, you have the parts to make an Oldblood.
    It's just like the Strigoi Ghoul King and a Terrorgheist - I doubt they'll change it :-/

Ken likes this.
  7. little-myth
    Carnasaur

little-myth Well-Known Member

If I try to remember right, I don't think it's the square base holding them off, I brought a Skink Startpriest and it's the exact same; including the square base. There is a free round base.
    I think they are just holding a handful to release later but then there is Tehenhauin but I think they won't bother changing it, I do still believe in updates though
    I'm still staring at the pictures to find hidden clues, the Priestly Trappings Priest is another that is seen but not released yet.

8. Ken
    Skink

Ken Member

The trog/carnisaur is a good idea i compleltey forgot about that. Im hoping they dont hold off too long with the update / release.